TENTATIVE EXAMS SCHEDULE
||Unit Test - I
||May (First Week)
||Unit Test - II
||Unit Test -III
||TERM - I
||Unit - IV
||TERM - II
- Minimum 75% attendance is necessary for appearing in the Annual examination.
- If a student is found using unfair means in the test/examination, his/her result in that subject would be cancelled and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
- If a student is suffering from an infectious disease, parents/ guardians should keep their ward(s) at home till he/she gets fully recovered and submit his/her Medical Certificate/Records. This rule applies during examination and test also. Result of such cases is reviewed on the basis of monthly test, 1st terminal and TERM's examinations, past record and consultation with the class teacher.
- No Leave will be allowed during test and examinations except on medical grounds.
- In case of Medical Leave, Medical Certificate has to be submitted.